Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

Good beat, but it's missing something...

The bass is okay, I was getting pretty excited when you said it was going to be heavy. I prefer more of the heavy where the bass stands out really well.

HouseMasta responds:

Go check out my Tetris Dirty remix

Song of Healing Version A Song of Healing Version A

Much Much Better!

I played B before this, this is way better!

The Song of Healing The Song of Healing

Thank god somebody notices!

9/10 of the time people NEVER include the part with the synthesizer.. but somebody finally got it right! haha sweet! The song is never complete without that deep sound in the background. You, my friend are more legitimate than more than half of the people who try to make this song!

_-_Song of Healing_-_ _-_Song of Healing_-_

Ugh why do so many people miss this one factor!?

There is one factor of the song that many over look and that is the syntesizer in the background! It's beautiful as a song, don't get me wrong, but separating two vital parts of a song separates the personal meaning of it.

Alexman159 responds:

yea i dont like this looking back at it

LoZ-MM-Song of Healing LoZ-MM-Song of Healing

A true recapture of the original.

There is one feature that many people leave out when they make this song is the hum of the synthesizers. What very few people realize is that is one of the most important parts of the song!

Song of Healing Bell Mix Song of Healing Bell Mix

When listening to this song...

I imagine myself a small ball of light, like a fairy in LoZ and i can see myself there just lingering in the darkness with nothing but the light around me to protect me. Then as if a soft light appears from an upward angle I head towards it leaving darkness behind.

You put this song well.

mename3isme responds:

Hahaha thanks so much. Seriously I love all of your imaginations. So poetic. Go to yale.

but thanks so much for rating high, totally makes me happy.
Check out my other Zelda stuff... there's more.

Castle Crash the Battle! Castle Crash the Battle!

I've gotta say...

you have come up with a might fine batch of songs on Newgrounds, I just commented on another one of your songs and this one is magnificent as well. You need to get a job designing music for a game company you'd be rich!

Luigi's Rave Luigi's Rave

If only this were incorporated into a Luigi game D

This song is pretty frickin' sweet! I might just turn off the sound on my t.v. and play some Melee while jamming to this music. This different deserves a good amount of praise!

The Ballad of the Crashers The Ballad of the Crashers

This song makes me want to kick some ass...

AWESOME! Best Castle Crasher song ever made. I hope someone makes a flash of this song!

sshafty1 responds:

Much appreciated! Spread the word about this song and someone will!

Smorfunkel doodad,

Sam

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Differently Newgrounds-ish

Sound like elevator music that you'd hear during an episode of tankmen or something XD Definitely a good tune, and there's no breaks in the loop very good job!

hjcrbass responds:

Muchas gracias. Lexoz!!!
That'll be awesome to hear my loop in an action flash just right before the HUGE destruction and chaos begins.